Monday 31 May 2010

As I stood at the British Embassy, waiting for the latest news on Max (he'd created a diplomatic incident while on holiday. Again.) it dawned on me I had no idea what happened to those kids who claimed to be mine. Further still, I had no idea what happened to that Mexican family. I'm not really very good at noticing things, I suppose, but it was worrying me that the dragon might have eaten them. Really, it had been foolish of me not to call the council the second I found a dragon living in my backyard anyway. Now, of course, if I was to report it had been there some time and I hadn't told anyone - coupled with the fact it ate a Mexican family and some orphans - I may be going back to jail.
 I can't go back to jail, not after the showers.
 You see, I prefer a bath myself.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails