Thursday 14 January 2010

I opened the curtains again. I was relieved to discover hiding from the problem had worked - I seemed to be back on dry land. In fact, my house seemed to be back in my garden. A closer examination revealed a postman trapped in the basement, but all-in-all, things seemed good. However, problems arose when the postman tried to leave. As I walked him to the gate, we both noticed my house was no surrounded by a 20-foot wall. Digging revealed that the wall was firmly fixed in place, so I called Max, remembering he had a lot of nitroglycerin lying around his flat. And nails. I should probably tell someone
It didn't take him long to blow a hole in the wall, and soon I was free again. The postman, unfazed by such events, continued on his journey.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails