Wednesday 6 October 2010

Ok, so I drank a lot of energy drink and I'm a little off my head...

Smiley from the sMirC-series. wink
What are you winking about?
Wait until I get my hands on you...
Image via Wikipedia
Well, I should be writing an essay. But it's ok, my girlfriend won't find this blog post. I mean, she doesn't have a computer in the kitchen, does she? Do you know what I'm saying gents? wink wink, nudge nudge.
 Anyone who laughed because they agreed with that, not because it was ironic, should be ashamed. Bad men! Bad!
 Anyone who laughed because it was ironic should also be ashamed. It wasn't that funny.

Anyway, where was I going with this? I don't think it's about corporatism in Fascist Italy, that's another writing in thing... Oh yea, I remember:
 I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME NEIL!
I mean, seriously. This isn't a profound blog. I just ramble madly. Like this. Except usually less madly, because right now I'm full of taurine and caffeine. Anyway, yea. Not a profound blog. Ramble. And so on.

Sorry, this isn't personal abuse. Unless you're a Nazi or something. Nazism was a unique variation of fascism, characterised by biological racism and anti-Semitism. Damn, wrong page... Anyhow, so no to reading this if you're a Nazi. Or Glenn Beck. Or the people who stole my flatmate Steve's bike last year.

So yea. I'm sorry, but I think you're approaching the blog the wrong way. It's probably my fault - the fact I use a persona and the same characters again and again probably makes it seem like this is somehow based in reality. Using random characters who don't seem properly fleshed out would probably express the madness better. So I'm sorry for that. (Incidentally, that was Hayley's point. I just wanted to shake you and shout "It doesn't make sense! It doesn't make sense! I don't even know what it means!" Over and over again.)

But yea. I think that's where I was going with this. Sorry to most people who won't understand what this means. I certainly don't know what it means either.

What's taurine anyway?
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Ben Tyson said...

Taurine (2-aminoethanesulfonic acid) is an organic acid. It is a major constituent of bile, but is also found in other tissue. It is used in energy drinks for unknown reasons, as no tests have found it to be energy-giving. But, it has been found to reduce fatty liver deposits in rats, prevent liver disease and reduce cirrhosis (that's handy for you eh?). There is also evidence to suggest that it is beneficial for blood pressure and cardiovascular ailments in humans. Happy now?

Related Posts with Thumbnails