Tuesday 22 February 2011

Day of the... Horses? Terrible, terrible title. Does a good job of not raising your hopes.

The streets are deserted. I'm not surprised, it was inevitable that one day, I would wake up in a post-apocalyptical city. That horses would seize power was an unusual twist, of course, but I wasn't worried.

 Well, that's not entirely true. I was pretty worried. For one thing, I don't have any apples, and a group of horses were eyeing my up from a nearby alleyway. Black stallions. They just happened to be that colour, this isn't a racist thing. In fact, they weren't even black, just hidden in the dark of the alley maw.

 Searching my person, I looked for anything that could help me - a saddle, the ability to whisper, anything. But to no avail, and the horses drew closer, brandishing horse-shoes threateningly.

 Things do not look good.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails